Have someone new on your team? Get them set up with a User Account by following these steps.
There are 2 options for creating new users in Xencall:
- Create Users via User Management - Use the User Creation Tool available in User Management.
- Create Users via User Folders - Use the New User Tool available in User Folders.
Note: Permissions are required to create Users. Please contact your system administrator if you need assistance with enabling Permissions.
Navigate to User Management. You'll see your active Users sorted by Folder, with a + icon next to each Folder.
Choose the folder you wish to create the User in, then click the + icon next to it to open the User Creation tool.
Using the User Creation Tool
Once you access the User Creation Tool, you can create new Users by following these steps:
- Enter the User's Name (1), Login ID (2), Extension (3) and Folder (4).
- You can either use the Bulk Password (5) which is automatically generated by the system, or enter a different password.
- If you want to select a Role for the user, click the Manually Select Role checkbox (6) to select it.
- If you want to add additional Users, click Add More Rows (7). You can also remove rows by clicking the X icon (8) next to each row.
- Once you are ready to create your User(s), click the Save button (9).
A quick walk-through of this process is shown below.
Navigate to Shared Files, open the Admin Files Folder and then the Users Folder.
If your Users are organized within Folders, select the Folder you wish to create the new User in.
Then, click the + New icon to show creation options.
Next, choose New User to open the New User Tool.
Using the New User Tool
Enter a Name (1), Login ID (2) and Password (3) for the User and hit the Enter key.
The User will be created and you will be redirected to their profile, where you can make adjustments to their Settings as needed.